Have A Career With Us
In line with our pragmatic and future approach, we seek competent, dynamic and committed individuals to join and grow with us. We seek suitable candidates to fill the following positions:
Executive, Organizational Development
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor in Human Resources and/or related field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Microsoft office knowledge is compulsory.
- People oriented and possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Collaborative team player with excellent communication, influencing and leadership skills.
- Candidate with exposure in handling recruitment and training will have an added advantage.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manpower planning including recruitment, retention, retention and termination of staff to ensure smooth running of the operations.
- Actively involve in recruitment at all level which covers pre-screening, short listing, interviewing and selection process.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports on recruitment hiring status.
- To facilitate in processing all status changes for new hires, promotions, transfers, performance review, and any other related HR matters and maintain proper records and correspondence.
- To facilitate internal and external training.
- To prepare and conduct Training Needs Analysis, plan and arrange training activities accordingly.
- To design and conduct internal training for employee.
- Dealing with HRDF for any related matters with training/course (HRDF application and claim).
- Carrying out any other duties as assigned from time to time by management.
Executive, Industrial & Employee Relations (HR)
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Human Resource/Business Management or any related field.
- At least 1-2 year’s experiences in HR relevant field.
- Possess excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills – be able to interact at all levels.
- Able to work with deadline.
- Good written and command skill in English and Malay.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide advice and support to line managers on employee relations matters including grievance handling and discipline management.
- Acknowledge received all documents and correspondence related to IR.
- Issuing Show Cause Letter.
- Issuing Notice of Domestic Inquiry inclusive of the Prosecutor, Chairman, Panel, Witnessess and other related matters.
- Issuing Disciplinary Action letter.
- As a Minute Secretary during Domestic Inquiry proceding.
- Up-dated Disciplinary Cases record and ensure their Strictly Private & Confidential.
- Opened cases file and filing documents related to IR matters accordingly.
- Typing documentation related to Collective Agreement.
- Typing documentation related to complaint to Labour Office and Industrial Court.
- Deal with related discipline matter for outsource worker.
- Any other duties as may be assigned form time to time by the Superior.
HR Executive, Payroll & Records Administration
- Candidate must possess at least Degree/Diploma Business Administration or any field
- Fresh graduated encourage to apply
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Good command of language of both Bahasa Melayu and English
- To execute monthly payroll processes for all employees accurately and on timely basis.
- To assist superior in the preparation of fund transfer and salary crediting to employees’ bank account.
- To ensure employees’ overtime, allowances, medical and personal claims are calculated accordingly subject to their entitlement as stipulated in the Employment Act 1955 / Collective Agreement / terms & conditions of employment.
- To process and generate relevant documentation of retirement benefits for eligible retiring/retired employees.
- To provide, analyze and compile reports and documents for approval on annual increment, contractual bonus or other benefits accordingly.
- To key-in and prepare list of statutory deductions including EPF, SOCSO, income tax and other monthly’s deduction for approval and cheque request.
- To cross-check payroll data keyed-in by HR representatives from respective regions.
- Responsible for salary slip administration and distribution to all employees.
- Ensure effective communications and tasks coordination with other related departments or operational division.
- Monitor and ensure daily operations are done according to Standard Operating Procedures and meet organization’s objectives. Review and assist in developing operating practices and procedures periodically.
- To maintain and ensure documents, reports, summaries and statistics are well documented and remain confidential; not disclosed to outside parties without superiors’ prior approval.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in handling of full set of accounts.
- Proficient in MS Excel & Accounting software.
- Proficient in written and spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Mature, responsible and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to communicate with all level of people.
- Day to day accounting operation activities & functions such as data entry into accounting system.
- Capable to prepare and handle full set of accounts on a timely basis.
- Maintenance of AR/AP along with analytical reports.
- Able to do Bank Reconciliation.
- Maintain fixed asset register & other audit schedules.
- Able to liaise with external auditors on all audit & accounting matters.
- Assist and handle any ad-hoc assignments as and when assigned by the management.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed resume stating qualification, experience, present and expected salary, together with non-returnable passport sized photograph to: Email : firstname.lastname@example.org